Buying a property or apartment from reputed builder makes your documentation fairly simple and easy. Banks and financial institutes has list of approved developers and their customers get loans or advance easily from banks and financial institutes.
Important documents required
If you are buying the property or flat from approved builder, following documents makes documentation simple.
- Agreement to sell
- Lien agreement in favor of the bank
- Schedule of payment to be made
Other important documents required
If your builder is not in the list of approved builder but offers fair deal in real estate, you can get home loan by producing following documents.
- Salary slip/Form 16 A.
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Bank statement for last six months
- Details of monthly income and expense
- Original copy of your agreement with the builder
- Search and title report (with the details of documents)
- Development agreement between the owner of land and the builder
- Copy of building plans sanctioned by the competent authority
- No Objection Certificate from corporation or competent authority.
- The latest receipts of taxes paid.